- Stake and unstake XRD to validator nodes
- Register and unregister your node as a validator node, and provide the validator node info available to the public as they select who to stake to
- Conduct transactions, just as how a wallet app would do
- Query a variety of aspects of the current Radix Ledger state, like recent account transactions, account balances, transaction status, and more
- Instantiate new fixed or mutable-supply tokens configured with custom name, symbol, etc.
The Radix Engine v2, currently in early access as part of the Alexandria release, is scheduled for full release in the Babylon Radix Mainnet upgrade. It will provide full smart contract functionality for developers using our custom-built Scrypto programming language that allows developers to create “blueprints” and “components”. You can read more on how this works in the DeFi Whitepaper.