At the end of every epoch, your emissions rewards for that epoch are automatically added to your staked XRD total (to the same validator that produced those emissions rewards for that stake).
Your rewards, therefore, compound approximately every 30 - 90 minutes (the length of an epoch), depending on how quickly “rounds” are produced by the network.
If you prefer to use your new XRD emissions for something other than staking to the same node, you simply need to unstake the quantity you want to use.
- How to Stake and Unstake XRD in the Desktop Wallet
- How do XRD emissions work?
- How XRD staking emissions rewards are calculated - general
- How XRD staking emissions rewards are calculated - for token holders
- How do token holders earn and claim XRD emissions rewards
- How long is an epoch on Radix?
- What's the difference between Proof of Stake (PoS) and Delegated Proof of Stake (DPoS)?