The Radix Public Network is designed to automatically distribute emissions rewards to all stakers according to the same rules – including any staking done by Radix Tokens (Jersey) Limited, a subsidiary of the Radix Foundation. However, any rewards received by Radix Tokens (Jersey) Limited are intended to be funnelled back into programs that benefit the Radix Community and the DeFi ecosystem on Radix. Radix Tokens (Jersey) Limited will configure their own nodes not to accept delegation of stake from others and so will not receive any validator fee-based emissions.
- What is the Radix Foundation’s policy on staking & node-running?
- Does the Radix Foundation operate validator nodes?
- Does the Radix Foundation stake its own XRD holdings? To which validators?
- Does the Radix Foundation receive incentive rewards from staking and validator node-running?
- Do validator nodes operated by the Radix Foundation accept delegated stake from the community?