No. Validator nodes operated by Radix Tokens (Jersey) Limited, which is a subsidiary of the Radix Foundation, are intended to be configured only to allow delegation from Radix Tokens (Jersey) Limited itself. This is to ensure that our nodes cannot draw stake away from community-run nodes.
- What is the Radix Foundation’s policy on staking & node-running?
- Does the Radix Foundation operate validator nodes?
- Does the Radix Foundation stake its own XRD holdings? To which validators?
- Does the Radix Foundation receive incentive rewards from staking and validator node-running?
- Do validator nodes operated by the Radix Foundation accept delegated stake from the community?