These networks are incapable of solving blind signing because they don’t natively understand what a token is, and so when the relevant wallet presents a user with a transaction to sign, it is presented as what appears to be a random string of numbers and letters.
- What are Transaction Manifests?
- Radix Blog - It’s 10PM: Do you know where your tokens are?
- Twitter - We Got That - Human Readable Transactions
- Radix Blog - Rekt Retweet #2 - Why the $120m Badger DAO hack could NEVER happen on Radix
- Radix Blog - Rekt Retweet #4 - Why your Bored Apes (and all other NFTs) aren’t safe… except on Radix
- Comparing Virtual Machines: Message Only vs Asset-Oriented