As part of your ID verification, SumSub will conduct a “liveness” check. This is a biometric scan which will use your webcam or phone camera to check your face against your photo ID.
Step 1: Click “I’m Ready” when you are ready. To make sure the liveness check is successful, please ensure the following:
- Your camera is centred
- Your face is evenly lit and stands out from the background
- There is no glare on the camera
- You are not covering your face
- Your face is within the marker indicated on the screen
- Hold still when prompted to do so on the screen
- When the marker changes to a circle, roll your head around the circle to fill the progress bar
Step 2: The system will then check the image quality and biometrics, this may take a few hours. If a problem is flagged you will be sent an email and asked to try again. If a problem persists after 3 attempts, please contact email@example.com.
Step 3: Once the check has been completed please continue to the address verification section . You will be able to see the status of your identity verification on the right-hand side of the screen. It may take some time to process your identity, so please do not be alarmed if it isn’t verified immediately.
If a problem persists after trying again, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can assist you.